Join an elite community of clinicians who are at the forefront of personalized healthcare!
The Genoma International Genomic Medicine Training Program is a comprehensive course that will take you behind the curtain and show you how to use genomics to achieve optimal results for your patients, and create a rewarding practice for yourself.
This in-depth course will enable you to become an expert genomic medicine practitioner – providing truly personalized care to your patients for optimal prevention of treatment of chronic disease. You’ll guide your patients with confidence and lead your colleagues in this genomic revolution.
You’ll come away with the ability to truly harness the power of genomic testing, and know how to implement the GENESIS Matrix™ model for a personalized, whole-person approach to health. With practice-building tools and skills, you’ll also be able to translate better health for your patients into a more rewarding and sustainable practice for you.
Receive these additional benefits:
- Access to products and services exclusive to Training Program clinicians.
- Special discounts on products and services – including testing and clinical consults.
- Eligibility to join the Genoma Mastermind Group for continued advanced learning.
- 60+ hours of online instruction plus additional learning integration.
- One Ultimate Wellness test for optimal experiential learning.
- Online community forum.
- Live Q&A and case study sessions to ask instructors questions and get help with your own patients or practice.
- Access to the GENESIS Matrix™ CHQ to use with your patients.
- And more!
You have unlimited lifetime access to the course materials, and can go at your pace. If you are intending to become a Certified Genomic Medicine Clinican™, or claim continuing education credits, you must complete the Training Program within 1 year of purchase.
For details of the Training Program, click here.
What’s not included:
- Continuing education credits. The Training Program is approved for 100 CPE credits for dietitians, and 100 CME credits. If you wish to claim continuing education credits, these must be purchased separately.
- Certification. You may purchase certification along with the Training Program; you will have 18 months from the time of purchase to complete your Certification Case Study.